Traci Duff Assisted Living Locators Plano and Surrounding Areas
Serving Collin County - Plano, Allen, McKinney, North Dallas, Frisco, & Murphy
Budget and price range
The average cost of assisted living in Plano, TX is $4,195 per month. Please contact me anytime to discuss the exact pricing for the care options you need.
I can accommodate any budget for those in search of independent living, assisted living, or memory care in Collin County - Plano, Allen, McKinney, North Dallas, Frisco, & Murphy. Whether your budget falls within the range of $2,500 to $25,000 per month, I will identify senior living care options that align with your loved one's specific needs. Employing a personalized approach and leveraging my extensive expertise, I guarantee that each solution delivers both comfort and outstanding care.
About Plano Texas and Surrounding Areas
Plano, Texas, is an inviting city for seniors seeking a vibrant and welcoming community. Known for its friendly neighborhoods, Plano offers an ideal blend of urban amenities and a relaxed suburban atmosphere, making it a great place for retirees.
- Vibrant Community: Plano is a welcoming city known for its friendly neighborhoods, making it an ideal place for retirees.
- Cultural and Recreational Options: Plano offers a variety of cultural and recreational activities, including museums, theaters, golf courses, and senior-friendly fitness centers.
- Mild Climate: With a mild climate, Plano provides a comfortable environment for seniors to enjoy outdoor activities year-round.
Types Of Housing Or Care In Plano Texas and Surrounding Areas
- Or -Care Assessment Tool
Healthcare in Plano, Texas
Plano, TX is a suburb of Dallas with a large and growing senior population. As a result, Plano has a wide range of healthcare options available for seniors, including:
- Hospitals: Plano is home to several top-rated hospitals, including Medical City Plano, Baylor Scott & White Health Plano, and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. These hospitals offer a wide range of services, including emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, and specialized care for geriatric conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Medical clinics: Plano also has a number of medical clinics that specialize in senior care. These clinics offer a variety of services, including preventive care, chronic disease management, and mental health care.
- Long-term care facilities: Plano has a number of long-term care facilities, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and memory care units. These facilities provide care for seniors who need help with activities of daily living or who have complex medical needs.
- Community resources: Plano also has a number of community resources that support seniors, including the Wellness Center for Older Adults and the Plano Senior Center. These centers offer a variety of programs and services, such as social activities, exercise classes, and health education.
Latest Senior Resources by Traci Duff
Essential Heart Health Tips for Seniors
Maintaining heart health is vital for living a long and fulfilling life, especially for older adults. As we age,…Continue Reading
International Day of Persons with Disabilities: Advocating for Inclusivity
The International Day of Persons with Disabilities (IDPD) is a global initiative that highlights the importance of inclusivity and…Continue Reading
Other Areas Served
- Addison 75001
- Parker 75002
- Allen 75013
- Plano 75023
- Plano 75024
- Plano 75025
- Frisco 75035
- Sachse 75048
- McKinney 75069
- McKinney 75070
- McKinney 75071
- McKinney 75072
- Plano 75074
- Plano 75075
- Plano 75093
- Murphy 75094
- Wylie 75098
- Lavon 75166
- Nevada 75173
- Dallas 75248
- Dallas 75252
- Dallas 75287
- Princeton 75407
- Farmersville 75442
Why Work With
a Senior Living Advisor?
The services provided by Assisted Living Locators® senior care advisors are designed to make the process of finding senior care as stress-free and seamless as possible for everyone involved.
Finding the right senior care is essential for ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of older adults. With appropriate care, seniors can maintain their independence, enjoy a high quality of life, and age with dignity. However, choosing the right care option can be a challenging and overwhelming task, and it’s crucial to consider factors such as location, cost, level of care needed, and personal preferences.
That’s why it’s important to seek the guidance of a senior care advisor who can help you navigate the complex landscape of senior care and find the best option for your loved one’s unique needs. Assisted Living Locators® has over 20 years of experience serving families across the country as the most trusted senior care advisors.
How it Works?
Discover the perfect senior living community with Assisted Living Locators’ free services, including personalized assessments, expert guidance, and access to a nationwide network of trusted providers.
Our proprietary four step process ensures you have a seamless experience from start to finish. There is never any cost for our assistance.
Benefits of Working With a Senior Living Advisor
FAQs About Senior Living Advisors in Plano Texas and Surrounding AreasContact Your Local Care Advisors
Local Senior Care Resources
In Collin County, which includes Plano, TX, there is a range of senior housing and care options to meet the diverse needs of older adults. These include:
- Assisted Living Communities: These communities offer a combination of housing, personal care services, and support for seniors who need assistance with daily activities but want to maintain their independence.
- Alzheimer’s & Memory Care Communities: Specially designed facilities that provide care and support for seniors living with memory-related conditions.
- Independent Living: These communities cater to active seniors who seek a maintenance-free lifestyle and access to amenities and social activities.
- 55+ Apartments: Housing designed for adults aged 55 and over, often featuring age-restricted amenities and services.
- Personal & Adult Care Homes: Smaller, residential settings where seniors receive personalized care in a home-like environment.
- In-home Care: Services provided in the comfort of a senior’s own home, including medical care, personal assistance, and companionship.
- Nursing Homes: Facilities that offer 24-hour medical care and support for seniors with complex medical needs.
Yes, I have a vast list of trusted local providers serving seniors in Plano, TX, as well as throughout Collin County. These resources include:
- Transportation Services: Options for seniors who may need assistance with transportation to medical appointments, social events, and daily errands.
- In-Home Caregivers and Companions: Services that provide in-home assistance, personal care, and companionship to help seniors maintain their independence.
- Dog Walkers: For seniors who have furry companions, there are dog walking services to ensure their pets receive the care and exercise they need.
- Chefs for Seniors: Culinary professionals who prepare nutritious meals in the homes of seniors, making dining a convenient and enjoyable experience.
- Adult Day Centers: Facilities that offer social and recreational activities for seniors during the day, providing respite for caregivers and companionship for older adults.
My services are provided at no cost to seniors and their families in Plano, TX, and the surrounding areas. I am here to assist you in finding the right senior housing and care solutions without any financial burden, ensuring that you receive the guidance and support you need as you or your loved ones navigate their golden years.