Mother’s Day Messages of Love
Help Us Brighten A Senior’s Mother’s Day!
Assisted Living Locators (ALL) is collecting “Mother’s Day Messages of Love” to senior mothers and grandmothers! Our offices are distributing the cards at assisted living and skilled nursing communities across the U.S. Let’s ALL get creative and send a handcrafted card to brighten a senior’s Mother’s Day!
Follow these simple guidelines:
Please WASH YOUR HANDS before writing cards and do not seal envelopes.
- On front of envelope: To Someone Special
- To sign the card for children: Name and age or grade
- To sign the card as an adult: Name and hometown
- Include a Return Address on the envelope, if you wish, so seniors can write back.
- Keep messages positive. (“You are being thought of today.” “Hope this card makes you feel special today.”)
Mail the cards to your local Assisted Living Locators office. To find out your local care advisor, call 1-877-226-7780 or enter your zip code on our website.
Thank you for your help in sending our seniors Mother’s Day Messages of Love!